Salutations, Visitations
[html]

OOC here!

Word Count →

As she let the Capitana in, Evelyn did not regard on how she looked. But now, as she saw Skye’s own surprise and realized that it most have been from her own alarmed demeanor, she tried to compose herself as she led her to the table. Now only the ghost of her anxiety was in her bright wedge wood eyes as she settled herself into a seat that was across from the other woman. “I’ve been doing fine, very well,” she replied to her leader, thinking over the few weeks that had pasted since joining d’Arte. They really were great, meeting some of the various members and even trading with one.

“My crafting is coming along well enough. I’m thinking of perhaps taking a trip around the northern packs, to hopefully trade with one of them.” The girl tried to keep the conversation more focused on her trade than herself; she was not good under pressure, and would tell anyone anything if they pressed hard enough. She did not want Skye to think that she was going to leave the pack because of what Ouija told her. Evelyn had even told the male that was not going to run away from a pack that had a stroke of bad luck with its members, and would rather stay and help out any way possible.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread