Salutations, Visitations
[html]

WC → 348 :: OOC here!

Eveyln, too, had also slipped a thought out of her mouth that was specifically not for Skye’s ears. She bit her lower lip nervously, contemplating whether or not to answer her with the whole truth or something close to the truth; she would never lie to her leader, but telling her about her recent concerns would not make her happy either. “Well… I met someone at the borders, recently, and he told me about how this pack was… trouble.” She refused to say that Ouija had said this place was marked for death, since she would never see Cercatori as such. “He told me more about the murders, and other bad things.” She recalled the painted wolf speaking of horrid things that Shawchert did, some of them not even related to the murders like when he had children with Orin, but even if she never met the former Capitan she would never think negatively of him from what good things they said about him.

“Anyway, I told him he was wrong, and the pack was doing fine.” Especially when they don’t have weak, cowardly wolves like him within the ranks, she thought with spite, her nervousness momentary turning its face to irritation. But, that came as soon as it went, and continued, “His name was Ouija, but he never did tell me straight why he was hanging near the borders, but he acted like he knew the pack well. Did he used to visit often or something?” It was unbeknownst to Evelyn that the man was once of d’Arte, but it still would not have changed her outlook on the wolf that dared to call her home a curse. Without knowing where she came from, the only knowledge she had of her birthplace was just a mere guess, it was almost as if this pack was her hometown despite only being here for a little more than the month; it surely felt like it, since her first months of life that she can fully remember was in a lonely old shack without any friends that she had there.

<style>
.evelyn-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.evelyn-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelyn-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.evelyn-b01 {background-color:#D8E6F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/L1PUR.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#104CC6; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.evelyn-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.evelyn-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #104CC6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread