Salutations, Visitations
[html]

WC → 404 :: Sorry for the wait.

She remembered the slightly haunting memory as if it happened just last night. Ouija’s actions were not what disturbed Evelyn, but what he said with such confidence. In a way, she was still just a child in the mind, and though the things that the painted man described did not seem to affect the wolfdog, they truly terrified her as well as it made her upset. Murder was an ideal that seemed far-fetched for the girl, but it was reality and she had to face it sooner or later and accept it, especially when was rooted deeply in Cercatori’s history. It made her uneasy just thinking about killing another wolf, and forgotten memories of bloodshed made her shiver. Despite not fully remembering what happened to her original family, she knew it they were not separated peacefully, and she would not wish pain like that on another without a good reason.

Skye gave a small smile that she approved of what she told the D’Angelo, and she really did meant those words. The caravan was in near completion, and would soon open d’Arte to new horizons with their relations and trading, and Evelyn took pride in the fact that she helped the pack with her skill. She watched her leader’s face momentarily twist up in anger, and the wolfdog wondered if the Collins woman was more dangerous that she had originally thought, despite the Capitana’s gentle and motherly demeanor. Her face quickly smoothed as soon as it was contorted though, so Evelyn did not dwell too long on the thought. Instead, what Skye said next made her own face turn sour, and nearly made a small outburst, but managed to catch herself, but she still steamed.

That man was once part of Cercatori? It was beyond Evelyn to even consider the wolf to once be part of the pack, but it made her even more angered at him; he left his pack at its peak of need, and was willing enough to flee to let the group he helped create and let it go to whatever was to become of it then. Hostile thoughts would have grew if not Skye had not interrupted her stream of thinking as she spoke again. “Yeah… It just bothered me… But, please, don’t think I’m going to walk away because of what Ouija said,” the hybrid added quickly. I’m not going to be like him, she thought to herself.

<style>
.evelyn-b01 .ooc {font-style:italic; }
.evelyn-b01 p {padding:0px 35px 5px 35px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelyn-b01 b {color:#fff; text-shadow:1px 1px 2px #000;}
.evelyn-b01 {background-color:#D8E6F3; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/L1PUR.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 60px 0px; border:1px solid #fff; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:11px; line-height:13px; color:#104CC6; width:475px; text-align:justify; }
.evelyn-b01-border {width:477px; border:1px solid #000000; margin:0 auto; }
.evelyn-b01 .separator{width:322px; border-bottom:1px dashed #104CC6; margin:0 auto 5px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread