supersonic
[html]

Omg so many misspellings in my last post. i'm not usually that bad lol. And sorry if this post is crap, I'm massively stoned myself. As far as I know, things like this cat are okay to be PPd by any character in the thread. Smile 300+

Just as he was reaching for his pipe, footsteps began to beat in his ears like a soft drumming. He froze in place, his ears lowering slightly, always extremely cautious of running into strangers outside of his territory, and her scent was entirely foreign. Despite detecting her presence, Kansas jumped when she appeared around the corner. The color of her coat was perhaps the strangest he had ever seen, for she was split completely in half, one half black and one white. He had never seen anything like it. She did not address him in any threatening way, so the paranoid Sadira calmed, throwing her a wave and a grin. Don't worry about it, he spoke, a light chuckle following his voice.

He simply watched her as she sat down between him and the kitten and began to play with it. He imagined one of his daughters having fun with the pitiful creature in the same way, and the thought made him feel a little better. No, I eh... I found it in that garbage can. Felt sorry for it. It was meowing like that, and it hasn't stopped. I don't know what to do with it. I don't want it.

Kansas had completely forgotten that the nugget was still in his hand until she pointed it out to him. He rushed to look at it again, then down at the pipe in his lap. Uh... what else would it be? he asked with a teasing smile. Eh, yeah, join me for a smoke? the man quickly added. He busied himself loading the bowl, then grabbed a lighter he had just scavenged on the way here and handed both over to her. He did not mind sharing his weed with others, since he was more easily sociable when he was stoned than when he was not. Marijuana did a good job of relieving his anxiety. The ivory-furred werewolf was glad that he had walked a toked a little on the way to this place. I'm thinking about giving it to one of my daughters... The cat, the pale man said as he used one hand to toy with his short mane, turquoise eyes staring ahead at the overgrown yet beautiful garden that crawled up the porch railings.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread