supersonic
[html]

Aw, shit, I'm sorry for being dumb. From now on I'll make Kansas aware that it's a language. and name him... FREX!

He was beginning to feel a little irritated. The issue with the kitten was gnawing at him like none other. Being in this kind of mood while he was after smoking was unpleasant because it inevitably destroyed his high. He took a deep breath and, sensing that she was watching him, met her startling gaze. He thought he knew what she was going to say before she had even spoken.

He was immensely relieved, the strained look on his face brightening in his baby blues. The woman could speak to the cat, and he did not think any of his daughters knew the language. Surely she would care for the stupid little shit, and none of his daughters would ever know there had momentarily been a kitten available to them. "Yeah... yeah, you better, if you want it. I'd... eh, appreciate it." There he smiled at her, truly grateful.

Meanwhile, the kitten began to meow in that strange way, looking up at Axelle, talking to her. It was a lot of fun to watch. When Axelle responded in that cat language, Kansas began to snigger slightly. "Knew you could talk to it. What you gonna name it?" His tone had risen in vigor now that he had rid himself of a big problem.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread