supersonic
[html]

Kansas looked at the kitten and pitied it. It was an infant thing that wanted its mother, who was most likely stinking and rotting in a garbage can. For a second Kansas was a little bit inwardly emotional, hoping that Axelle could give the kitten a comfortable life, to ease its pain at being separated from its mother. Or perhaps it was too young to hang on to its current emotions, and it would forget about the pain in a few months anyway. "Eh, too bad. If its mother hadn't died, this wouldn't be a problem," he spoke, looking at the woman and waving a hand at the fluffy thing. It was the truth, and although he was sorry for the kitten in its current state, it was another one of those things that he wished would have worked out in his favor, yet that he could do nothing to change.

Kansas nodded dully at first, but when the woman mentioned horses in her list of animals that could be spoken to, his features brightened. "Horses too? You sure?" he asked energetically. He and Lexington communicated well, but the ivory werewolf was thrilled by the possibility of taking their communication a step further. He followed the woman's gaze to the cat, trying to regain it for himself. "I, eh, I knew you could learn how to speak with other species, and yeah, I wanna learn. You...you know of anyone who can teach me?" If she knew of someone, it would be a challenge to find that individual, but he was up to it, especially if it meant he would be able to speak with his horse.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread