supersonic
[html]

"I will," he promised with a smile of assurance. The woman was not an individual he would easily forget, not just because of her wild coloring, but also because she was very pleasant to be around. He was lucky to have found someone to smoke with who did not annoy him. J'adore, the man they had spoken of, was likeable, but Kansas had been a little put off by his reaction to a few puffs of marijuana, claiming that it had made him hallucinate. His behavior had made Kansas laugh, but admittedly the Sadira had spent the entire time wishing the AniWayan would just calm down.

As he was loading the bowl, Axelle rose, scooping the kitten in her arms as she did so. Kansas would have enjoyed another toke with her, but he sympathized with her desire to get home awake. "Teh heh, I got so tired when I first started smoking too. I smoke so much now, it, eh, doesn't do that to me anymore," he explained with a playful grin, shrugging. "Had fun. See you 'round." His voice was cheerful, for he was pleased by how the evening had improved. It put him in a good mood. When the woman was gone, Kansas incinerated himself with a fat bowl. His head warm and his nerves at total ease, he departed Halifax to return to his family.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread