A Picture With A Broken Frame
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Sorry for wait. I just got internet today so replies will be regular. Its just her arm that gets broken rightJust let me know when you want me to break it..

Aeron had been on edge for a day or two she and Io would be moving. She was sick of what they called home though did either truly call it home? She had chosen to leave her children in Inferni. But it wasn’t the move that caused her to be so on edge it was her old life. Trading with women she had for years and her mother showing up. It all put her on edge.

She could not sleep very well and she found herself out side the land. She had been hunting well no not really. She had not caught a thing though that didn't really matter much anymore. Aeron snarled to herself and looked at the ground. She was in sheer distress, she was not happy was afraid of what lurked in the dark after her. She only wished that she was left alone but she had a trail now and others would know she was here.

Maybe it was her moment of not knowing what she was doing but she wanted so badly for someone she knew to show up. Her baby ached with the need to kill again and she would. The scent of someone she didn't know hit her. Maybe it was a new young member sent to bring her as a prize. She was never one out to harm the innocent but she wasn't out to let anyone get her first. Leaping from her spot she didn't even think twice and her hand came to what she thought was contact with the other. She would pin this person down and break every bone.

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed bortherhood; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread