A Picture With A Broken Frame
[html]

My turn to say sorry. xD I will try not to make you wait two weeks for a reply.

Word Count → 317

The rabbit was peacefully unaware that Evelyn was stalking it, her right hand slowly creeping towards a knife she crafted the other week. As soon as she had unsheathed the blade and the moment to spring from her statue-still state to finished the stalking and to reap her reward of a caught rabbit, the prey sensed something amiss, and that enough sent the nervous prey leaping deeper into deeper undergrowth to escape. The girl was annoyed for only a second, seeing that something other than her scared off her hunt, before something suddenly struck her from behind. Caught off-guard, she fell to the ground, stunned, the knife flying somewhere into the trees to never be found again as she yelped in pain and shock. Though her conscious was half-muddled with the hurting ting in on her back, she instinctively stumbled quickly back onto her feet, facing the woman who attack her for no reason.

Confusion and hurt was clear on her face, as if she was a pup who was pushed down by a bully. Her heart rushed violently as her mind tried to decided what to do; it was either to flee now, and risk a chase through the dense forest, and Evelyn would have chosen that option if she was thinking clearly. But the pain that flared on her back enraged the girl, as well as the fact that the hostile Luperci frightened off what could have been a caught meal. She did not think about the fact that she did not know how to fight, or the fact that her unknown aggressor might even been willing to kill her, all that mattered to her at that moment was the other female had struck her and she was going to do the same. With a small snarl, Evelyn went at the coyote with clenched fists, and tried to aim a messy throw at her muzzle.

Evelyn Wood
you love me, you loved me not

Image courtesy of karolfranks@Flickr; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.evelynx01 .ooc {font-style:italic; font-size:11px;}
.evelynx01 p {padding:2px 0px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.evelynx01 .charname {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#1e2012; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; font-size:40px; font-weight:bold; letter-spacing:3px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 .lyrics {font-family:tahoma, serif; color:#fafab2; margin:0px 0px 20px 0px; text-transform:uppercase; font-size:20px; letter-spacing:1px; text-align:center; width:100%;}
.evelynx01 b {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.evelynx01 {background-color:#5d6a30; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... elyn-2.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family: georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#000000; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:500px; text-align:justify; margin:0px auto; border:1px solid #292c19; }
.evelynx01 .inner {margin:0px 5px 100px 5px; padding:15px; background-image:url(http://i1047.photobucket.com/albums/b47 ... nner-2.png); border-size:1px; border-width:1px; border-style: none solid solid solid; border-color:#292c19;}
.evelynx01 p.wordcount {color:#fafab2; letter-spacing:0px; font-size:11px; border-top:1px solid #000000; text-align:center; padding:0px 5px; text-transform:uppercase; margin:0px 15px 15px 15px; text-indent:0px;}
p.template-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread