A Picture With A Broken Frame
[html]
Photobucket

Word Count :: 000 Forgive me for i have sinned and for got this thread >.< I will not again.

Aeron smiled had the girl turned and run the warrior might have let her but she came at her. It was pathetic to see how she came at her. "So is this how their training others to fight." She laughed almost manacle as the girl threw a punch.

"tsk tsk poor thing should have run." Aeron stated slowly coming back to her senses. The ting was the sloppy punch got her and it made her angry. Aeron shoved the girl, venom laced in her veins. Truly the girl should have run she had been and was now in a bad mood. "Did you really want to die?" aeron asked as she shoved her again.

Golden eyes turned to deaths gate as she moved closer. She would break the girls arm make her beg for mercy then kill her if she wanted too. "You don't need your arm do you sweet heart?" She asked her voice almost sickening sweet. Reaching for the girls arm she tried to force her against the tree so that she could get leverage to break the girls arm in one swift motion. One arm held the girl to the tree and the other held the girl. "Tell me what are you doing here?"

quote courtesy of Assassins Creed bortherhood; table by the Mentors!

<style>
.tree { background-image:url(http://i73.photobucket.com/albums/i235/ ... ntable.png); background-repeat:no-repeat; background-position: bottom center; background-color:#000000; width:400px; margin:0px auto; text-align: left; padding:0px 0px 240px 0px; color:#A9A9A9; font-family:georgia, serif; font-size:12px; line-height:18px; border:1px solid #FFFFFF; outline:1px solid #000000;}
.tree b {color:#87CEFA; }
.tree p { text-indent:40px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; }
.tree p.ooc { font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; font-size:11px; }
.tree .name { font-size:45px; font-family:arial, helvetica, sans-serif; text-transform:uppercase; text-align:right; margin:0px 45px 15px 0px; color:#FFFFFF; text-shadow:#000000 2px 2px 1px; }
p.tree-credit {text-indent:0px; text-align:center; font-size:10px; font-style:italic; width:425px; text-align:center; margin:0px auto;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread