here comes the sun
[shall exit hurr. twas lovely threading with you deary <33]

A silence had befallen the two males and Saul was okay with letting that happen. It was always a shame when the person you were with couldnt let a silence mature. It was a little annoying to the male when he had met a wolf that simply had to fill the silence, even if it was with innane and pointless chatter. So the fact that Noah was fine with letting the silence stretch between them ticked off a few more points on his part in Saul's mind. He could feel their meeting had come to a close however and clung to the silence for a few moments longer before Noah's admission caused him to glanced back at the male. He was not simple, nor was he unclever. It would simply seem that he had very little use for words and therefore didnt use them as often as Saul himself did. He said, in just two words, that his missed his own homelands and asked Saul whether he missed Dahlia.

"Sometimes... I built my own house there, from scratch. I put so much hard work and dedication into Dahlia and my house that it was a shock to be told we were leaving it. But I know I could grow happy here, so that's what I'm going to do. Rebuild, grow again."

He offered back with a small smile. Feeling their meeting had come to an end, the male stretched on the sandy beach before standing up and yawning softly to himself. The male stood for a few more moments, green eyes now trained on the surf and the swell. He would have to come back down here to have a swim- unlike his adopted daughter Wretch, he had no fear of the ocean. He gave a soft nod towards Noah. "It was nice to meet you Noah, and thank you for showing me the stars. But I really must be on my way now. I'm sure I'll see you around Ichika."

Saul said with a smile and a subconscious pat to the silvered males shoulder. And with that, the agouti male headed back towards his family to sleep for the night. Tomorrow was sure to bring more adventures.

-exit saul-

Messages In This Thread