memories, no more then shadows
[html]
mall-caps;">from the Binds mall-caps;">of your Lowliness

Anu Sheah was a voice from his past, but not one he could distinctly recognize. He knew it came from the Shadows, he knew it came from years before, from a time before the Tribunal and Naniko and the world underground, but he couldn't see through the fog that surrounded what stood before him now. He did know, however, that she was wrong. Where she denied a beauty, he saw a star, something frail and glistening and lovely in its own way — if he had understood what she represented, he might have tried to hold onto her. As it stood, he feared that she'd snuff out and leave him in the dark after evoking areas untouched by time.

It didn't matter who she was anymore, just that he wanted to know what was hidden in the fog. All thoughts of personal space were tossed away and he crossed the rest of the empty area between them without hesitation, gazing down upon her features with an almost desperate sense of need — a need to know, a need to remember, not just her but all that surrounded who she was. All that came were images of his fire-haired pixie, tied to him by progeny only.

Where was he from. It was a simple answer with a difficult reply. "The mountains, with my family, but I wasn't always. And yourself?" What world did she hail from, and would he know it? Should he have explained his home within the borders of the pack across the mountain, where ash now consumed all that had once been his home? Back when he had been happy, so much different than he was now. A heavy sigh escaped his chest, and a vaguely trembling hand raised as if to reach out and make sure that she was real.

<style>
.ra-textual {margin:0px auto;width:450px;background-color:none;background-image:none;background-position:top middle;background-repeat:no-repeat;border:none;padding:0px;font-family:times new roman, sans-serif;font-size:13px;line-height:16px;letter-spacing:.5px;text-align:justify;margin-top:15px;}
.ra-textual-ooc {font-style:italic;font-size:11px;margin:2px; padding:0px;text-align:left;}
.ra-textual p {text-indent:25px;margin:0px;padding:5px 10px;}
.ra-textual b {font-weight:bold;letter-spacing:1px;}
.ra-textual i {font-style:italic;letter-spacing:1px;}
@import url(http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Astloch&v2);
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread