memories, no more then shadows
[html]

He came close to her now, and a tendril of fear wrapped itself tightly around her chest and locked her breath within her lungs. Anu didn't wish to fear, she could be brave and for all her years she should have known that he approached without any intention of harming her. And yet the tall, brutish beast caused her heart to pause in it's beat and for her breath to form a gasp in her throat. Though... when the moment passed and she was released by her instinct and left with her reason, fear subsiding without much of a flinch.

He came from the mountain. The one to the east she wondered, the one where she had ventured only once after climbing it to enter into the world that was now her home. But there was another, a shadowed peak. She was certain now, his scent no longer masked by the potent tinge of pack and free to bring memories beyond even the thickest fog. Crimson Dreams. To the west. But I wasn't always, Anu thought so clearly that she was afraid she spoke it in repetition with the black wolf's words. But, She looked up, the lines on her face fluid and soft as were her gentle features, her blue gaze catching a glimpse of the rubies he owned.I was once a Jaded Shadows wolf. It were there I called myself a Sheah. I am no longer. She corrected her previous mistake. The woman had no sir-name. Eyes grew colder, innocence and ignorance gone from them. She knew him, and she could now remember.

<style type="text/css">
.anujuly01 b {font-weight:bold; color:#e9eae7; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #81837d; }
.anujuly01 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.anujuly01 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c9cdc6; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... c9cdc6.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #81837d; padding: 100px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#4e504a; letter-spacing:.5px; word-spacing:.8x; line-height:12.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
~

[/html]

Messages In This Thread