Dreams that hold
[html]<style type="text/css">
.skyecollins b {font-weight:bold; color:#d99e30; letter-spacing:1px; }
.skyecollinsooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px; text-shadow: 1px 1px 1px #8D5122;}
.skyecollins p {text-indent:25px;padding:5px 10px;margin:0px;}
.skyecollins {width:400px;border:1px solid #1f150d;background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v26/K ... w/skye.png);background-position:top center;background-repeat:no-repeat;padding-top:235px;background-color:#4e3521;text-align:justify;margin:10px;font-family:georgia, serif;font-size:11px;line-height:12px;color:#1f150d;}
</style>

Skye nodded half-heartedly as Shaw said that she still had two very beautiful pups; he was right, her pups were beautiful, she thought as she looked at them both. One, Erzulie, was a pale creamy-white, lighter than Skye herself, with soft yellowish splotches around her that faded beautifully into her fur. She had Banlge's trademark laugh, but more feminine, although just as loud and contagious. Her other child, Robert, took on the cream coat of his mother, but had Bangle's brown mask on his face and dark red ears, as well as brown that went down his back and around his cheeks. His tail and toes were also brown. He, who was normally the more quiet of the two, looked at Shawchert curiously and then spoke;

"You joinee?"

Skye laughed. "I've been taking my pups with me to accept joiners," she explained to the tall man. "Shawchert is a very old friend of mine. He's returned to Cercatori d'Arte..." She trailed off and looked at the man. "Have you? Where did you go...? If you don't want to share, you don't have to, Shaw. I'm just glad you're back at Souls."

She studied him more closely; he had seemed to have grown more... not grown in height, which was the same, although he stood much straighter and prouder than he had been before he had left Cercatori d'Arte. He donned more scars that he had before, which worried Skye a bit, although it was clear that he was alright. She also just noticed a new weapon that he had - a sword - that hung by his side in a sheath. Taking it all in, she realized that he looked very heroic - like a vigilante.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread