and I only knew what needed doing
"It was how it was suppose to be, I can't ask why things happen, I just move on and look after the future."

Niro said, he was saddened by his other pup's deaths, but he had one single boy who was healthy and happy. He had him to take care of and think about first now. He was young so he couldn't take care of himself, and though he had little influence in his daughters lives, including Magnolia's, he was proud of them, even the missing Poppy.

"Oh, I do hope they are being treated well enough. I do miss Poppy... I'm just glad that I was able to see you again. It's good to know my daughters are close by.

Except Poppy, he wondered how she was but if she settled in a pack with her mother, then things went well right? He hoped so. Looking over at Foxglove he was quite interested in her story.

"Gypsies? What are they like? I have heard the term but I'm afraid it's from one of my sister's story books.

He wanted to hear the language, but he wouldn't push her too much. That was when he realized that he was being rude.

"Would you like to come and see my home? It's not a way to make you stay, you seem so happy where you are and that's fine with me.

He said gesturing to his home. He would be more than happy to share his home with her, and was sure Vigilante wouldn't mind if she needed a sanctuary, he'd make sure with his king before making too many assumptions, but he knew he could have visitors, especially his daughters. Jiva stood and wagged his tail, a happy bob in his head.

"Yeah, you can see the beach, it's REAL pretty!

The boy said, unlike Niro Jiva did have a fascination with the beach and anytime he was near it Niro had to keep a strong eye on the boy.

Messages In This Thread