sorry i've waited so long, but here i am now
She smiled happily at him. He seemed nice, just like J'adore. His question made her smile, "Of course not. In fact I could help if you wanted me too. You would just have to explain to me what to do, and well, why we're doing it!" She laughed, she wanted to make a good first impression, besides the time when they had met with Shiloh. She hadn't given León two glances, she was just focuased on doing her job. But now she needed to make time to meet her 'brother-in-law.' Mizu hoped he didn't mind meeting her though.

He didn't seem to be quite happy that she had interrupted him. "Sorry for disturbing you. I just wanted to catch you before you went on break or something.. I uh- don't know if you even do that though." She cocked her head, "I would love it though if you tell me about your job. I absolutely adore animals!" She grinned, hopefully he would find it nice that she was interested in his work. She wasn't lying either she actually did want to know what his job required. Mizu didn't know if she would be of much help, she wasn't exactly the strongest wolfess.

sorry for the short post..!

Messages In This Thread