sorry i've waited so long, but here i am now
[html]

I thought that maybe it was, so I just kinda made the posts so that it could work even if it was or wasn't broken, I'll edit the last one just to clarify a little.(:

Mizu could see the man's expression change and she was happy for that. She guessed he had probably approved a little more of her. Glad with that she smiled, looking down at her wrist that was wrapped up. She had used lots of herbs to numb it and help heal it so at the moment she couldn't really feel it. "I will do all that I can to help." She was glad that the male didn't seem to mind her interrupting his work. She let out a happy little sigh and smiled. So he wasn't going for a break anytime soon? She could have waited a little longer to come, that way he would have been able to get more work done. But she supposed that León didn't mind teaching others about the thing that he was passionate about.

Mizu followed León quickly, looking at all the different feeds that there were to choose from. She listened to him describe everything. She smiled and nodded her head at his question, "Yes, yes. I understand." She smiled, waiting for him to continue. "I haven't actually visited the stables before and I don't know where you keep all the animals.. I was just wondering what different types of animals you have.." She was sure that León would get to that in time, but she wanted to show him that she was actually interested in what he was talking about. She never knew there were so many different types of food. She would have to remember if she ever wanted to help out down here.

<style>
.mizubeautyooc {font-style:italic; color:#000000;}
.mizubeautycred {font-style:italic; color:#000000; text-align:right; font-size:8px;}
.mizubeauty p {padding:0px 20px 5px 20px; margin:0px; text-indent:35px;}
.mizubeauty b {color:#DFAB5B; text-shadow: 0.0em 0.0em 0.1em #571D32; letter-spacing:-.2px;}
.mizubeauty {font-family: georgia; font-size:12px; color:#571D32; letter-spacing:.2px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; width:411px;}
.mizubeautyinner{background-color:#A0345B; background-image:url(http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... izutab.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:10px 0px 255px 0px; border:1px solid #571D32; width:411px; border-radius:10px; -moz-border-radius:10px; -webkit-border-radius:10px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread