sorry i've waited so long, but here i am now
Mizu watched as the horses came around them. A childish giggle came from her lips. She loved horses so much, they were so gorgeous. But she didn't know how to act around them. They always made her so giddy and happy. She had never really spent time around them. She couldn't exactly remember if her old pack had had animals or not. She hadn't really spent much time out and about. She was always trying to take care of her mom and things. As they continued to walk she saw cows ahead. She cocked her head slightly, she hadn't seen one up close before. Only goats. They mooed and she laughed, what a strange sound.

His voice made her smile. "Oh yes, I love my job. Anything I can do to help people I do. Even if it puts myself in danger." She smiled as she realized that that was true. She would put herself in danger if it was to help others. She had never really noticed before. She shook away the thought and Leon's introduction of the cow made her smile. "Es hermosa." She's gorgeous. She smiled as the Spanish slipped off her tongue. It had been a while since she had spoken it and it felt good to not speak in English.

Mizu lifted her hand to pet the cow and winced. The numbing herbs were wearing off. "Sorry Leon. I have to go fix this mess." She glanced down at her hand that was all wrapped up, "Thank you so much for showing me around and I would love to do this again sometime." She waved with her good hand as she turned and jogged towards her house. She had to hurry before it became too painful. She smiled, her meeting with Leon went well. And now she knew more about her pack.

Messages In This Thread