Changes and Medicine
Slight pp tell me if you want it changed Smile

"Oh thank you so much Mizu. I'll watch over her and take care of her like she was my own pup. I can't carve anymore because my shoulder muscles have gotten weak from the fracture. I don't have the strength to press into the wood anymore. I was going to ask you if you would want an apprentice. You could teach me how to take care of people and stitch up wounds and what herbs to use to relieve pain. I can help you," said Shiloh as she took the syringe Mizu had handed her and started to feed Kyra, who latched on to the end of the syringe and began to suckle, her little pink tongue curling around the end. She smiled before looking and Mizu.

Shiloh touched the pregnant woman's stomach softly, smiling harder as she felt Mizu's pups kick and press against her hand. She wanted pups like Mizu but even more so she longed for a mate, someone to complete her and understand her in ways she knew would make her love them. She removed her hand with a slight frown. She always found herself thinking of mates and of Leon when she was around the pregnant woman and it bothered her slightly that she was envious of the woman that saved her life. She stared at Kyra and found herself wanting to dote all her love and care on the minx kit. She would love her like she was the one who gave birth to her and deep down Shiloh knew that the baby minx would be her salvation from a world she felt she didn't really fit into.

"I was going to talk to you about my spirit journey. I will be leaving soon to go on the trip. I don't know when I'll be back but I hope to see your pups when I do. Kyra will be going with me as soon as I learn how to ride my horse. You will be in my prayers. I love you Mizu," she whispered as she rubbed Kyra's stomach softly feeling it grow hard as she got full. Only half the syringe was gone and she would feed the rest to her when she woke.

Messages In This Thread