Changes and Medicine
"Shouldn't you try to train your shoulder more though? You can get it back in shape with my help of herbs and things." She smiled, she didn't want Shiloh to give up the thing that Mizu was sure that she loved, "I of course will teach you though." She stroked Kyra's forehead with a smile. "There are some other herbs I need to administer as well." She gathered them up. "Here is Echinacea. It will help boost her immune system, I'm just going to add some to some water, along with cilantro. That will help her digestive system." She dropped the herbs in a bowl of water, letting them soak some.

In about 15 minutes she took the herbs and squeezed them out. She mixed the water and handed it to Shiloh, "Giving her water with these herbs mixed in will help her heal. About twice a day, up to three." She smiled gently, "Also, I want to start a garden. When gardening it can be a very good stress reliver and I am hoping that you will aide me in it. It could also help to build up your shoulder muscles so that maybe one day you can carve just on the side." Her ears flickered as Shiloh started talking to her. "I love you too. And there will be pups for you to see whenever you come back. I hope you stay safe on your trip and I hope you acomplish lots." She kissed Shiloh's forhead genlty.

Messages In This Thread