Changes and Medicine
She smiled, "Great. Also if you want to know more I could lend you the book that I am writing. It isn't completely finished yet but its more than halfway done. It explains a lot about different herbs and things like that." She smiled, "Once Kyra is better I could plant some catnip for her in the garden. It would keep her busy while we are tending to it." She smiled. She had learned how much cats loved to play with catnip. It was like weed to them. She laughed slightly, recalling her days with Sensei.

Mizu smiled, glad that someone was interested in her job. "For about 15 minutes.. maybe a little longer. It's basically just to get the herb to disolve some. It really depends on the person. If they dont want to to have to swallow the herbs than leave them longer so that all the juices from them have leaked out then you can take out the leaf." Mizu grinned, "I can't wait either. Well, I'll be glad for the help. And I am sure that they will adore you Shiloh." She smiled, pressing a paw to her stomach. "so, Anything else you want to know?"

Messages In This Thread