Old Haunts
[html]

"I am Giron Felorn, ex-P.I and current C.D.A. I came here seeking material for mental meditation, in the form of books. Who is the owner of this establishment?" Asked Giron, quite willing to cut to the chase and no longer have to deal with a cat. Everything about Element reminded him of Kato the Kitty Killer. His eyes, his pointed hears, the retractable claws, exactly like Kato! Being a detective might have taught him not to judge a book by its cover, but if the cover was a fur coat as black as the void that occupied feline's heart, cover-judging wasn't bad. Giron was quite content with his rationalization of ailurophobia.

Maybe the cat despised Giron, for some unknown reason, and had planned an attack on him from the beginning? For all he knew, the entire place could have been a trap solely to capture Giron, some revenge orchestrated by some long forgotten nemesis? The cat's eyes definitely showed thought, though Giron could pry nothing more. For all he knew, Element could be conspiring against him, leading hm to his downfall! Another thought struck Giron, was he being paranoid? He mentally waved that thought side; detectives were always right about these things, after all.

<style type="text/css">
.gironwater b {font-weight:bold; color:#ffffff; letter-spacing:.0px; }
.beachooc { font-style:italic}
.gironwater p {text-indent:0px; padding:3px 35px; margin:0px;}
.gironwater {margin:0 auto; width:450px; background-color:#000961; background-image:url(http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/5286/avatarot.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #28B3E5; padding: 185px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: arial; font-size:12px; color:#28B3E5; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.0px; text-align:justify;}
.gironwater-border {width:452px; border:1px solid #000; margin:0 auto; }
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread