Old Haunts
[html]

The feline was immediately confused by this dog's abrupt and cold words - he knew that a PI was a private investigator, but what on earth was a CDA? And why was this dog acting so strange? Element had heard odd dialects in his lifetime, but he had never heard of the act of reading described quite like 'mental meditation in the form of books'. The cat stared at this dog curiously, trying to peer deeper and deeper into his eyes, as if he were searching into his soul.

"Well, Giron," Element said, "I consider myself the keeper of this library - I live in it and keep all of the books in good condition, you see," he stated, proud of his claim to the library. Of course, he would never claim to own the library or anything of that such matter, but he did keep the books in the best condition he could - he remembered when the snowstorm almost ravaged them and he took the ones in danger of getting wet and ruined into a dry nook until the storm was over, and how he looked over them with care and slept among the dusty pages each and every night.

He looked back to this strange, droopy-eared and droopy-eyed dog. "If you're looking for a book, there are all sorts here," he said with a wave of his tail. "There is the fiction, in that section of the library, which contains all sorts of books, such as fantasy, adventure, and even mystery if that interests you," he said, pointing with his tail to each section in turn. "And there is the nonfiction, which contains maps, anatomy books, and other such informational things," he finished, quite pleased with his description of the library, and quite forgetting, in his excitement about books, the strangeness that this dog emitted was forgotten.

<style type="text/css">
.element b {font-weight:normal; color:#006900; letter-spacing:.5px; }
.elementooc {text-align:center;font-style:italic; padding: 5px 5px 5px 5px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:10px;color:#fff;}
.element p {text-indent:25px; padding:1px 10px 1px 10px; margin:0px;}
.element {margin:0 auto; width:430px; background-color:#000; background-image:url(http://i776.photobucket.com/albums/yy46 ... ntable.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:3px double #fff; padding: 280px 0px 10px 0px; font-family: Lucida Sans Unicode, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#fff; line-height:12px; letter-spacing:.2px; text-align:justify;word-spacing:.5px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread