ten nights of the beast
[html]

This stranger—Kharma—he spoke of the things that bound Ezekiel as if they might simply be cast away. He knew little. So few of them did, he had come to realize. No one, certainly, would understand the ties that bound him to his russet sister. Fewer still understood that he would need to suffer in order to be cleansed. Demons lived within them all. This was the truth.

“I won’t abandon my sister,” he explained. “Without me, Inferni would fall apart.” Pride, oh perhaps. Something that he had once known and since forgotten; his father had known that devil, and his father had said those words before. Inferni was weak without an even-headed leader. Halo would destroy them in her grief and her envy. Perhaps this was hell.

“If you’re right, and it is all in the blood, then we’ve been doomed since birth.”

<style type="text/css">
.zekelion b {font-weight:bold; color:#000000; letter-spacing:1px; }
.zekelion .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px;}
.zekelion .wc {text-transform: uppercase; font-weight:bold;}
.zekelion p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.zekelion {margin:0px auto; width:420px; background-color:none; background-image:url(http://bloodandfire.sleepyglow.net/publ ... kelion.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:none; padding: 0px 0px 150px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#111111; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread