A figure in the surf
He knew his tone was not the friendliest and as per usual, the male didnt care. He should care, he really should. But in his mind, nobody had gone through this before. Nobody had ever felt like he was feeling now, and that meant the male in front of him couldnt possibly know how he was feeling. Like a large bubble of sharp pain surronding him, Teddy didnt know how to interact with the world around him, with the people he met. Demi didnt take any of his crap and that was what made her perfect for him. Unfortunately, the dark male in front of him was not his mate. He came quicker however, stopping a few yards from Theo's sitting form. The male looked up then, finding it rude to continue staring at the sand when there was a perfectly good victim sitting right there to stare at. However, his words made Teddy pause.

"I think you'll find it was I who interupted you... So I apologise."

He shocked even himself as the words spewed from his mouth. Teddy had never apologised to anyone in his life so this was certainly a first. What on earth was wrong with him? He shuddered softly before the males voice came again. His name this time, a simple exchange of words that was commonplace around these parts. He nodded softly, the bright white stripe on his forehead sparkling softly. It was so thin that if he frowned it disappeared, but with the look of utter confusion and sorrow on his face, it was clearly visible. "I am Theodore Stone, of Anathema." He answered back a litle robotically. His mouth felt dry and heavy, his eyes stung and his nose was bunged up from his wilf crying. He wasnt exactly in the best state to be representing his pack, but thats just the way it went.

Messages In This Thread