A figure in the surf
[html]
OOCgoodness.
ZALEN

Zalen’s heart ached for this wolf, even though the tension of the meeting still hung in the air. It was a trait that he had inherited from his mother he supposed, since neither of the bachelor wolves he ran with months ago had an affinity for empathy. Something terrible had happened to this male, something that had brought him to his knees. Zalen was silent for a moment, and the breeze whipped about the pair. To any onlooker they would have appeared as midnight cutouts in an otherwise sunny day. Softly, Zalen spoke.

Anathema, the pack of these parts I suppose? I’ve been traveling alone for a while now and I am unfamiliar with this region or its inhabitants.

Slowly he knelt beside the seated male and dug his clawed hands into the sand. He looked briefly into the midnight blue eyes with his own. He then looked out to the sea. Zalen had never been one for many words but somehow felt that his presence might curb this male’s sorrow. This was most likely extremely misguided, his feeling was probably influenced by his months of traveling alone, it can play tricks on one’s senses. But for a moment he felt that there was an understanding of some kind between them.

<style>
.z-mermaidsyndrome-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome b {color:#7d9ba8; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kIP3h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b393d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 250px 0px; background-color:#486877;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-name {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:40px;margin-top:10px;color:#7d9ba8;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-bottom:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread