A figure in the surf
[html]
ZALEN

Zalen listened intently to Theodore as he spoke and felt flattered by the thought of joining a pack. But he was not ready yet, the memory of what happened before was still fresh in his mind. It would be a long while yet before Zalen sought the confines of a social structure. But still, the fact that this male wolf who he had only just met moments before offered the chance to him warmed Zalen’s heart. But as Theodore continued to speak his heart sank. It seemed as if this wolf of Anathema did not have strong ties with the rest of his pack brethren, indicated that perhaps he was low on the social latter. And then he mentioned his mate, and Zalen could nearly feel the emotion radiate off him.

It made sense now, something had happened to his mate, that explained the smell. Perhaps they had gotten into a fight and Theodore had injured her, or perhaps something more sinister had happened. Whatever the case it was causing the ebony wolf a great pain.

Despite what you say about yourself you have shown me a great kindness here, especially since I am an invader in this land. I hold great respect for those who so willingly and graciously talk to a stranger.

Zalen stood and stretched in the midday sun and then lent a hand towards Theodore, a gesture of friendship.I have just met you, but I know one thing for certain; you are a good man Theodore Stone.

<style>
.z-mermaidsyndrome-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome b {color:#7d9ba8; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome {background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/kIP3h.png); background-position:bottom center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#1b393d; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:450px; text-align:justify; padding:0px 0px 250px 0px; background-color:#486877;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #000000;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:450px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-name {text-align:right;font-weight:bold;font-size:40px;margin-top:10px;color:#7d9ba8;text-shadow: .00em .0em .05em #000000;text-transform:uppercase;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
.z-mermaidsyndrome-quote {text-align:right;padding:0px;margin-bottom:10px;font-size:10px;padding-right:30px;padding-left:30px;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread