horrid
3+ lol Jace is a crazy Big Grin

The wry smile was dropped from her face almost as quickly as it had appeared and instead fury filled her eyes, her voice was tense and strained as she bit back,

"Of course not! I am no fool to mock the gods." She stood from the porch and began to pace back and forth in front of her former leader for several terse and silent seconds, growling steadily more angry with the way the discussion had turned. The scars on her face distorted at her face twisted into a soundless snarl. There was something inside of her, something she could but could not control, and even that made no sense to her. Finally she whirled to face him, his piercing green eye seemed to pin her in place and she stopped her pacing, her voice was pure acid although not aimed at Jefferson but the man she had killed and wished she could kill again,

"The man I killed on Phoenix Valley ground deserved every single damn thing I did to him. He murdered children and made leather out of their skin which he used as fucking armor. He deserved his death and he deserved the torture, and yet he still probably endured nowhere near to what his victims had suffered. If you trouble yourself to travel to Cercatori D'Arte, you will find a woman there who lost a child to him, he gave the father a bracelet made out of his own son's fur. I caught him trying to dig up my pups several days after they were born, yes I appointed myself judge and jury and he was found fucking guilty. If I am punished by the gods, wherever they might be for it then so fucking be it!."

Her tirade over the woman stood breathing heavily with her entire body of fur poofed up, a wild look encompassing her face.

Messages In This Thread