horrid
are we drawing this to a close now? :3

She was cold now and maybe a little dead inside, her rage released for the time being she felt empty. And he didn't seem at all affected by her outburst which was somewhat disconcerting. His words did not shock her in the least for she sometimes wondered if she were going round the twist herself, her voice was quite and lacked emotion, not trying to persuade him of anything just stating the facts as she believed them.

"Well then he was a madman then instead of just a murderer." She wished now that she had kept her grisly secret to herself, for it was clear in his expression that he would never understand her reasoning, nor did he appear to want to either, she hated this divide that had come between them in such a short time,

"Just like you killed Lucifer to protect Phoenix Valley, I killed Argul to protect the unknown number of children he would have destroyed, it was worth the stain on my soul and blood on my hands to save the innocent." this she firmly believed, something that would not be taken from her. She could see an end rapidly coming to thier conversation and thier friendship of sorts, it made her sigh.

Messages In This Thread