Home sweet home
Her fir bristled even more and she growled menacingly at his acidic words, how rude he was, it made her angry inside. She didn't know who he was or who he thought he was but she definitely did not like him one bit, such a rude, horrible and arrogant man. But she didn't say anything, clearly this dispute was between the man on the porch and the man on the horse, neither of which she knew at all and had no desire to get between them if they started fighting although she was sure she would rather help the man who she had been in the process of joining. Pretty soonish though the cow spotted male seemed to dry up his pitiful insults and be on his way with nothing important to add to the conversation that consisted of insults.

With a sarcastic snort the woman walked forwards a few steps and shouted after him, "Good riddance to bad rubbish!" Knowing that he likely could not hear her but shouting at him made her feel a bit better, she turned her back on him and returned to her seat next to Saluce, growling softly all the while,

"What a horrid, arrogant asshole. I hope I never meet the likes of him again. My name is Gemma by the way." She held out her hand to him.

Messages In This Thread