Home sweet home
XD I don't actually like wine lawl Gemma is on the hunt for some loving XD

She took a long drink of the wine after he nodded and let its fruity taste swirl around her, closing her eyes almost contentedly. She was a small thing and such it didn't take long for the alcohol to start affecting her. She relaxed more and actually smiled at Saluce as he asked her questions,

"I don't know.." She said honestly, fidgeting with her bracelet ".. I just want to survive at this point." She didn't even bother commenting on his last words. Lucifer was dead and gone and he couldn't hurt her or anyone else ever again. She took another, longer drink out of the bottle and swayed slightly, the alcohol buzzing pleasantly throughout her brain. She looked out at the human structures again with doey eyes, they seemed less scary to her now and she giggled at herself ever being scared of them.

She turned her heated blue gaze onto Saluce and eyed him up with the look of a woman who liked what she saw. The alcohol pulled back her despair over her father and her situation but beyond that, nothing else of her character was affected. If she hadn't been so preoccupied with the blackness she would have jumped his bones as soon as the opportunity presented itself. She sidled closer ever so slightly, and sent him a teasing smile,

"So is there a Mrs Saluce that I have to watch out for? Or are you a free agent?" Even the dumbest of people could not mistake the intent within that question nor the fire in her eyes. As she awaited his answer, she stretched out her legs in front of her, giving a full view of the shapeliness of them, and her other attributes.

Messages In This Thread