The past that's in between us
[html]

http://avatars.ourdarkarts.net/souls/ot ... bottom.jpg) no-repeat; background-position: center bottom; width: 400px;" align="center">

OOC: Anything more to add here?

He'd been chastised. Lubomir realised that well and truly Connor had had a worse life than him. He looked away, both in disgust at what the other had lived through and in disgust with himself for being so pushy. This was not to say that he could simply forgive him for what he had done to that puppy, but it did certainly put a different spin on it. 'I did not know that about your pack. And truly, Connor, I cannot see what you would want me to say.' Or rather, he did, but it would mean becoming too vulnerable, it would imply trust that Lubomir was simply not ready to give.

He looked up in faint horror and disgust when Connor did his foolish offering, and Lubomir found himself brushing it away idly. 'You fail to understand me. I do not want to kill you. Why should I? Yes, you tried to kill me, but that was in another time and place. No, Connor. I've come to rest here, I'm going to make my home here and I don't think that I want to sow discord in the pack.' Lubomir sneered slightly. 'And besides, I do not think a warrior would let anyone bully them about. Or strike them down.'

Lubomir gave another sigh and turned away slightly. 'If you have nothing else to tell me, then I suppose I shall leave you in peace. I do not resent you, Connor. But I despise your family for making you who you are now.' He started padding away, his face clouded, the lovely memories of Ember replaced by the horrors Connor had shown him. Lubomir didn't know if he'd be followed. He trusted the other hated him now, for prying into a past that didn't concern him.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread