Familliar Stranger (AW)
Shawchert saw everything as if it was all in slow motion. Her cold look hurt more than the punch that came. He did not try to deflect it. He did not move, though it was right to the face, he kept still and let her hit him. He was quiet and let her scream, his own heart breaking as he had broken hers. She was surely not happy to see him... He was quiet and let her speak her frustrations.

"I left... for a good reason, didn't you read the note? Didn't you tell Skye? She didn't know where I was, I didn't have time to waste..."

He said, yes he would stick up for himself, it was apparent she didn't read the note. He could tell because she would have said something... Then again was he suppose to go save his mother, the family he didn't have here? Rather he went and tried to help his own mother, and sibling and blood... He was confused now that he saw her angry face.

"My mother was in trouble, I had to get her out. She was the only one who cared about me. I couldn't just sit here. I was sick of doing nothing, Demetrius persuaded me to..."

He stopped dead, he had let slip his son's name and that he was talking to him. He looked down again, rubbing his throbbing and swelling cheek.

"I deserve everything angry you have to say to me. I just want to know I still love you and i never will stop. I thought you would still love me too. I said in my letter I would come back as soon as possible. I didn't run off I just had to leave as quickly as possible."

He hoped his slip up of his son would go unnoticed. He wanted her to understand he never meant for her to be this hurt, but it seemed she was more angry at him than he thought she would be...

Messages In This Thread