True Living
Character Name: Eclipse Soulstorm
Character Age: >6 months
Character Gender: Female
Preferred Specialized Rank: Shonu, Shishen
OOC Name: Shawchert
Other Characters Played: Niro Takekuro, Liliana Utina, Amata Sadira, Shawchert Menue
OOC Second Form of Contact: AIM: Shawchert
Character Alignment: Good?
OOC: I'm putting this up now cause I know i'mma forget to start something <3. I also let Erin know about the move as well <3 *Recruited by Saul/Honey* Big Grin
------

Eclipse had been convinced. Saul had shown her how she was doing what her own father had done to her. He had convinced her that her family needed her just as she needed her family. She didn't know how much she had missed them until she met up with Saul on an encounter that could have easily not have happened. Eclipse was glad it did though. She was allowed to sit on the older hor'ses back as he led her to the new territory. The place was not named, nor any of the cultures of Dahlia were there, but Eclipse was used to change and she was sure she would integrate into the pack. She wondered how everyone was going to react, and she wondered if they were all going to be very angry with her.

Once she was at their borders, with Saul next to her, she took the liberty of howling. She was anxious and refused to move past the borders even though the man next to her was sure to have the authority to let her pass, she thought she would try and give a good impression, even if it was her family she was trying to impress. She was on her own two feet now, as she had for much of the journey and she wondered what was going to happen from here on out. They were now separated from the other packs with a mountain and it scared her, yet it felt like a protection. She was fidgety though, not sure who she would know and who would come see to her joining. She hoped they would allow her back in.

Messages In This Thread