Blood and Tears
[html]
Rose gave me permission to NPC J'adore. In the next post I'll have J'adore help to move Leon, or you could NPC it if you want(: & this text it J'adore's speech. <3

Mizu didn't react as he reached up to his face. "Don't worry, your body is filling back up with blood, your wounds are no longer bleeding, but you are laying in a puddle of your own blood. I am afraid that it will cool you too much if you continue to lay in it. Are you able to get up or to crawl?" She saw his tail move and then a look of pain crossed him. "Is your tail broken?" She didn't wait for him to respond. She uncovered his lower half and examined the tail. It was indeed broken, "Now this may hurt, but it will feel better later." She got the rose oil again and rubbed it into the broken areas of the tail. Then she wrapped it up in guaze. "Is there anything else that is broken?" She didn't think that she missed anything but she just wanted to be sure. "Your gashes and bite marks should be numbing at any moment now, but I really do need to move you." She bit her lip. She didn't want to risk tearing the stitches but she needed to get him out of the puddle of his blood.

As Mizu was debating wether or not she should move him she heard the door open. "Be careful!" Leon was still close to the door and she didn't want him to get hit. The door opened more slowly and J'adore's head poked in. What happened?! J'adore's voice was shocked, why wouldn't it be? "It looks to me like he was attacked by maybe a mountian lion or something. No wolf I know could have made gashes like he has." J'adore looked slightly paniked, "It's all right love, his wounds are no longer bleeding and I have patched everything up." She stood up and walked over to her mate. "But I do need your help in moving him into a bed or something." J'adore nodded, Alright, I can do that.

Mizu smiled, Let me get a bed ready." As she walked out of the room J'adore kneeled beside his brother, Are you okay my brother? He spoke it in Spanish. J'adore looked over to where Mizu had gone. He didn't see her though. She was in a room, laying down two layers of blankets on the bed, so that the blood would not soak onto the bed and she propped up a pillow. She walked back into the room of the two brothers. "Leon, get ready okay. We need to move you."

<style type="text/css">

.mizu-flower22 b {font-weight:bold; color:#C0DEF6; }
.mizu-flower22 p {text-indent:25px; padding:0; margin:0px;}
.mizu-flower22 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#7F614F; border:3px solid #000000; padding: 375px 0px 5px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:1.2em; color:#fff; line-height:1.3em; text-align:justify;background-image:url(http://i47.servimg.com/u/f47/15/57/31/07/flower10.jpg); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat;}
.mizu-flower22 .text {border-top:3px solid #000;}
.mizu-flower22 .pad {padding:15px}
.mizu-flower22 .ooc {font-style:italic;border-bottom:3px solid #000;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread