Blood and Tears
J'adore nodded his head, Okay brother. She helped you? As Mizu came into the room again her and J'adore exchanged looks. They both nodded and got on either side of Leon. "Brace yourself." They picked him up at the same time, very careful to not let his body turn or his stitches stretch. Mizu held onto his tail by the base, not letting it move. They slowly and carefully brought him into the room and lowered him down onto the bed. Mizu got another blanket and covered him.

She got a glass of water and put in some Echinacea grounds. She let it soak until the bits and pices were soft. She stirred it up, "Now Leon, this is not going to taste very good but you need to drink this twice a day until you are fully healed. It is Echinacea which will help to boost your immune system. You need to drink this in order to stay healthy. Trust me."

Mizu turned to J'adore. "I have him from here, but feel free to stay. I know he means lots to you and I don't expect you to leave unless you have something that will help him." She spoke quietly as she kissed J'adore on the cheek. He smiled small, Okay, I will stay though. Mizu nodded her head, that is what she was expecting. She turned to Leon and handed the drink, adjusting the male so he was upright enough to get the drink down. "Here love, drink it slowly, but make sure to get all of the Echinacea pices."

Messages In This Thread