Blood and Tears
sorry, kind of rambled. if you want you could make it fade, then have him wake up and she could give more herbs.(:

She frowned, "I'm sorry, I know its not the best.. but it will help you I promise. Your going to have to drink that twice a day until your fully healed." She frowned, she didn't know if she would have been able to shoot back that drink like the male had just done. But then again, drinking all sorts of nasty alcoholic drinks would have probably helped with that. She let out a little sigh, thinking about the days when she was always drunk and sad. She had come along way from that point. Herbs had helped a lot, which was one of the reasons why she continued a career in medicane.

She sat down on a chair next to the bed. There were really no other herbs to give him at this moment. She didn't want to completely drug him up. It already looked as if he was having trouble moving, the numbing herbs had clearly worked. "Later when the numbing starts to wear off I'll give you some more herbs. Those should be a little better in taste." She frowned, "Are you feeling all right now..?" She waited for his reply before standing and gently touching his forhead. He didn't feel too hot, she would have to give him some herbs for a fever later too. "Shut your eyes, you should get some rest."

Messages In This Thread