M. Drunken Lullabies
[html]

Sorry for the wait. Sad Muse dead. RIP.

Lucia nodded as Axelle spoke. Lucia had a slight addiction to the cancerous sticks she polluted herself with. Whenever she couldn’t smoke, she felt like she would snap. A few times in the past she had almost thought about stealing from others to get her nicotine fix, but luckily, someone had offered her them or traded with her for them. Without those little sticks, she was a pipe bomb waiting to blow, and yet, these days it didn’t seem to matter. She was still a pipe bomb; all the cigarettes did was delay the inevitable. That was good enough for now.

“I do enjoy my cigarettes”
Lucia said plainly, trying to hide the fact she was addicted. It wasn’t overly obvious as she didn’t smoke all the time, every hour. Well, not lately anyway. She was trying to cut down. It seemed to be working… for now. “I know all the lectures… not healthy, cause health problems… so on and so forth…” A smile crept up over her dark lips, eyes flashed dangerously, “But damn, they taste good!”

“As for the alcohol,”
she continued after a slight pause, her mind wandering over the brilliance that was nicotine, “it helps to alter reality, don’t you think?” She smiled coldly, thinking how much all the drinks she had in her lifetime had changed an event, or herself. She could go two ways on alcohol; extremely friendly, or extremely violent. Luckily it seemed Axelle had caught Lucia on a good day… or at least not an excessively bad day. “Alcohol is a brilliant thing. It changes thought patterns, alters behaviour… some of it can even make you hallucinate!” Lucia loved talking about alcohol. It made her feel all warm inside… but that was probably because she was drinking it. “You ever hallucinated on alcohol? It’s so weird…”

<style type="text/css">
.lt b {font-weight:bold; color:#91ba5a; letter-spacing:1px; }
.lt .ooc { font-style:italic; padding:0px; font-family:verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color: #a99393;}
.lt p {text-indent:25px; padding:5px 10px; margin:0px;}
.lt {margin:0px auto; width:450px; background-color:#2c3033; background-image:url(http://i972.photobucket.com/albums/ae20 ... /table.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #000000; padding: 350px 0px 0px 0px; font-family: georgia, sans-serif; font-size:10px; color:#000000; line-height:16px; letter-spacing:.5px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
[/html]

Messages In This Thread