i left all i have ever known, just to know more
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Galileo had made a habit of patrolling the borders, something which he had done before in Cesarski. It cleared his mind and exercised him, while doing something useful for the pack. He had never done it with safety and usefulnes in the for front of his mind before, and back home it was usually out of boredom. But either way, he was a member presence at the borders.

A child's howl travelled through the air to the dusted man's ears. His nephew's, now apprentice's, no less. He did not rush himself as he moved towards the sound, he was simply that sort of man. He had already checked on the animals in the stables, very quickly mind you. He did no want to bother with being anywhere near the beasts in that place. Brun and Brons were lucky he was even feeding them.

The dusty gentleman arrived at the borders with a sour face. He had smelt the stench of horse before he saw the creature and it was something he was not happy to see. Pushing the thoufhts to the back of his mind, the male paced forward. 'Aslan, I see you've not changed your mind about my offer?' He smiled softly, though his face remained solid and serious there after.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1c2c; }
.freebjuly05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#8d8f9e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515576; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1c2c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread