i left all i have ever known, just to know more
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Aslan watched as his uncle approached him. He said nothing, just looked down at him. Sonra let out a snort and pawed the ground, shaking her head. She seemed to be able to tell that Galileo didn't really like looking at her. She shook her head again and backed up slightly. "Easy Sonra.." Aslan muttered to her and patted her neck. She calmed down, staring at Galileo.

I see you have not changed your mind on my offer. Aslan shook his head, "No I have not, I want to learn new things, you promised to teach them to me. But if I am not allowed to visit Infernia like we disscoused then I'm going to be gone quicker than you can say 'Welcome to Cercatori.'" Aslan's voice was a little bitter, but he was depressed.. He missed his family already.

Aslan decided to get off of his horse. He swung his leg over her back and slid down. "So, are there questions you need to ask me or something so that I can join." Aslan did his best to make his voice cheery, but he was tired and homesick. There was no promises that he was going to be nice or anything. He took a deep breath and looked up at his uncle, his head slightly cocked.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5f4dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #441004; }
.freebjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3250c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c1602; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d59586; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread