i left all i have ever known, just to know more
[html]
Can you edit leader needed into your post title please? So we can get Skye over here to get

The dusty males lip raised slightly, the boy tone was not something t this all sort Smilehe male was accustomed to hearing from pups. Granted Aslan was technically an adult, but respect was expected although Galileo held no significant rank within the pack, he was ranked which gave him authority over his nephew here. 'You want to watch you tone here', his words were cold and demanding, the boy needed to learn repect and Galileo would not let him off lightly. 'I am ranked and you are not, you want to learn? You show respect'. His words ended abruptly, with a cold glare as a full stop. Aslan would be his project, the gentleman would train him up, give him disclipline, give him skills which he would call on later in life. The male straightened himself up, having leant forward to speak to Aslan. The horse still unnerved him, but having a job to do avoid him thinking of the creature.

The gentleman crossed his arms with a soft frown playing on his lips. 'I suppose I could, but I cannot formally accept you... Sky can though. And I, personally, really do not need to...' Galileo let out a howl, fierce, but repsectful as it shot through the air. 'What rank are you going for anyway?'

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1c2c; }
.freebjuly05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#8d8f9e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515576; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1c2c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread