i left all i have ever known, just to know more
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Aslan bit his lip. "Sorry Galileo, I guess I'm just tired and homesick. I'll be sure to watch it." It was true, he was exhausted from the days travel and he was feeling irittable. You want to learn, you show respect. He swallowed, "Yes sir." He made sure to look respectful now, he flattened his ears and lowered his gaze away from his Uncle's face. At least he knew he would be getting disaplined. That would be bad and good... Hopefully more on the good side.

"I think that Animal Caretaker would be best for me. It is what interests me most." He dipped his head, trying to be even more respectful, he needed this and he needed to make up for the rude tone he had just held. Aslan didn't notice the female that came towards them for his eyes were cast downward. Her voice made him jump slightly. He looked up at the woman. She was pretty, clearly it was the leader of the pack.

"Hello miss." He didn't explain anything further than that for the lady didn't ask him anything. She focaused her question at Galileo and he woudln't want to speak out of hand and seem even more disrespectful. He just dipped his head kindly.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly03 b {font-weight:bold; color:#d5f4dd; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #441004; }
.freebjuly03 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly03 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#b3250c; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly3.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #8c1602; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#d59586; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread