i left all i have ever known, just to know more
[html]
your ooc jabber will go here

Galileo nodded softly, secretly please that he had instilled a ounce of fear into the boys mind, though he was nowhere near stupid enough to show his glee in front of higher powers, the Capitana of the pack no less. 'Just so long as you know...'he said, his voice giving off a sweet, casual tone, completely unlike the one he had used hen scoulding the boy.

The dusted male smiled as his alpha pin pointed Aslan's starting point on this new chapter of his life. 'Capitana, I hope you day has been treating you well' he spoke with a confident tone, pleasant and respectful none the less. 'This is Aslan, he is my sister adopted son and I have... offered to take him in as he wishes to learn things my sister cannot teach him'. He turned to Aslan staring at him for a moment, before turning back to Skye, 'Aslan wishes to take on the role of a Pastore, I trust that this is fine with you?' A golden socked hand reached up towards Galileo's wild mane, the fringe of which was hanging loosly at either side of his face.

<style type="text/css">
.freebjuly05 b {font-weight:bold; color:#b9bbc1; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #1a1c2c; }
.freebjuly05 p {text-indent:0px; padding:5px 15px; margin:0px;}
.freebjuly05 {margin:0 auto; width:400px; background-color:#8d8f9e; background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v121/ ... bjuly5.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #515576; padding: 140px 0px 7px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#1a1c2c; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13px; text-align:justify;}
</style>
000+

[/html]

Messages In This Thread