lou dog went to the moon
[html]

He marvelled as Zeke slid down so effortlessly, remembering his own uncomfortable situation when he dismounted Pixie's horse, Magic. He supposed the experienced jockeys' legs must be better accustomed to the strange, splayed position maintained while riding—his had gotten so stiff; in the end, he wasn't sure if he'd ever give horseback riding another go. Usually he was a little more adventurous, but there were too many heavy things weighing on his mind right now to even consider it.

“I … I dunno. Just trying to get my head on straight, I guess.” He half-groaned, half-sighed, and shook his head. Maybe mind altering intoxicants seemed like an unlikely way to go for the Aquila, but it was the best coping strategy the mottled teen knew. “Whatever. Wanna hang out for a bit?” he tried, gesturing with a flick of his snout at the yawning garage doors. Both bays were presently open; perhaps the horse could graze around the yard while they went inside. It would sure beat mowing it later manually.

<style>
.barrett-reality p {padding:0px 30px 5px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-reality b {color:#F7FF91; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px;text-shadow: #A3916B 0.08em 0.08em 0.3em; }
.barrett-reality {font-family: Muli, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F7FF91; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#342114; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... horter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 20px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:50px; -moz-border-radius:50px; -webkit-border-radius:50px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread