lou dog went to the moon
[html]

Life was ironic; there was no better word for it. Barrett had thought about kids before—that is, he'd thunk enough to know he didn't want them any time soon, relationship with his childhood sweetheart be damned. He left the girl he loved because he wasn't ready to raise children yet, and he pursued casual sex because it was instantly gratifying and “hassle free.” Now he was going to be a father and it was a near stranger who would bear his offspring. It left him feeling hollow and horrified all at once. What would Morgan say if she knew? What about his mother?

The sound of air bubbles percolating through liquid snapped him back to the present. Ezekiel did know his way around a bong, huh? The boy's pale yellow eyes twinkled as the piece was thrust back in his direction, but any amusement faded quickly. It seemed things weren't going so hot for his cousin, either. He promptly sucked down his hit, exhaled slowly with a sigh, and returned the glass before responding. “I remember when I used to think being king meant you got to do whatever you wanted,” he mused. The illusion had shattered quickly, but it was an easy mistake to make when the adults still set all the Rules, vanquished lightning fast prey, and seemed all Powerful and Knowing.

“Just the usual bullshit or something in particular?”

<style>
.barrett-reality p {padding:0px 30px 5px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-reality b {color:#F7FF91; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px;text-shadow: #A3916B 0.08em 0.08em 0.3em; }
.barrett-reality {font-family: Muli, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F7FF91; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#342114; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... horter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 20px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:50px; -moz-border-radius:50px; -webkit-border-radius:50px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread