lou dog went to the moon
[html]

Read more? That stuff was for squares—who was this guy, his mother? The adolescent had little patience for the small text printed on yellowed, timeworn pages; reading strained his eyes and put him to sleep, but he would stomach it in small doses if the content was useful. Needless to say, the most he did these days was peruse Anselm's old reference manuals... and those relied heavily on pictures and other visuals. Still, he said nothing—Zeke was acting a little kooky and Barry knew to choose his battles.

His cousin continued to speak in riddles and metaphors, but the mocha yearling found it more intriguing than frustrating. The wheels turned behind his eyes as he digested the Aquila's words and make sense of them; Barrett was a smart boy, even if he didn't usually act the part. “Enough time will change mountains into sand; sea into desert. I'm sure your demons will seem less severe eventually,” he replied. He knew nothing of the tawny man's inner struggles—nothing of the slaughter of Talitha's lover—but he did know nothing was constant, and Time was the healer of all wounds.

With enough time, he'd even man up over this situation with Naniko. What of her? “She expects nothing. Except more drugs,” he stated hollowly. “Speaking of which,” he said, lightening up some, “I think you need another hit, man,” he said, shoving the piece back to his distressed companion.

<style>
.barrett-reality p {padding:0px 30px 5px 30px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.barrett-reality b {color:#F7FF91; font-family:tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:11px;text-shadow: #A3916B 0.08em 0.08em 0.3em; }
.barrett-reality {font-family: Muli, tahoma, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#F7FF91; line-height:15px; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#342114; background-image:url(http://i1122.photobucket.com/albums/l53 ... horter.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:170px 0px 20px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:50px; -moz-border-radius:50px; -webkit-border-radius:50px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread