show your colors
[html]

She was surprised that the woman paused for her, as in Chitsa's experiences, outsiders had been something unpleasant. Even now after so long without fighting, she was wary of those who did not call AniWaya their home. They did not follow the same codes, they could be dangerous, but she needed help and that outweighed everything that might have been frightening about the pale woman. Periwinkle eyes tried to show respect, averting ever so slightly from the woman's features as she agreed to offer help. What was the situation? "I think I'm very lost." And in truth, she was, having never explored the world outside of her new home thoroughly.

Anxiety passed through her for a moment, not showing on her face so much as in her body language. What if she had been wrong? She was not used to the actions and body language of those she did not live with, and it was so easy to trust someone when they seemed kind. Still, kindness did not indicate goodness. A step back was taken as her eyes closed only a moment. "I came out to find something, and now I've lost where AniWaya is; everything smells the same here." A slender finger rubbed against the rim of her eye as she watched the face of the woman before her.

<style>
.zero-sidewalk p {padding:0px 10px 5px 10px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.zero-sidewalk b {color:#4a4e01; font-family: times,serif; font-size:14px;}
.zero-sidewalk {font-family: verdana, sans-serif; font-size:11px; color:#555555; text-align: justify; margin:0px auto; margin:5px auto; background-color:#AFA79A; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/jRNxH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; padding:190px 0px 5px 0px; border:none; width:500px; border-radius:20px; -moz-border-radius:20px; -webkit-border-radius:20px; margin:0 auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread