Leaving my Finger[p]rints
[html]
I shall make this my last post, I assume that that post was the last one with Nani Smile When are you free for us to have a new thread? Soran wants to meet her grandbabies! XD

The ebony female watched her pale daughter as she began to relax. It was about time in her eyes, she was aware of the issues that came with pregnancy, the exhaustion being one of them, she herself had had the drugs to keep her going for a while, but then she had quit and then the real exhaustion had set in. She herself gave a lazy yawn even thinking about it, she was so grateful for Deuce then, remembering how she had cared for her when she had been heavily pregnant and unable to manage more than a waddle when she tried to walk. The female brushed a strand of long dark hair from her eyes as she listened to Naniko speak, nodding a she said that she had yet to discuss surnames with the litter's father, Soran knew the difficulties here, she herself had never consulted the father of her litters in their naming, but she had still left a little of him in there, so that they knew where they came from, she had of course warned them of Hollow and in the end Conri had dropped the "Hollowed" from his name, but the sable lady had always felt that that was their choice to make, just as it would be Florence's choice as to whether she changed her surname from Itzal to Aatte, her father had not been a bad wolf, but she had never met him, perhaps in some time she would and then she could make the choice for herself. The female noted that Naniko had skirted around the subject of the father's surname quite well, Soran was not bothered by this, things happened, it was simply by luck that she had known Pavle's surname to give to her youngest pups and when she had first met Hollow she had not known his surname either, sometimes the physical would come before getting to know someone properly. She remained quiet on the subject, though she hoped that Naniko did not feel ashamed of it, her little green eyed daughter did not need to be, especially around her ebony mother. She nodded again as the female spoke of using names of her own making, Soran knew of this as well, the surname Church had come completely from her own head after all. And now her granddaughter bore it, it had become part of her family line effortlessly, she did not mind this, Aatte had many bad connotations for herself, as did Nothing, sometimes change was good. D'Angelo was indeed a proud name, Soran was fond of many who she knew who bore it, but she also knew that it came with the need to somehow live up to the title, perhaps the pups would be better off without that looming over them.
”I understand Nani, sometimes a change of name is a good thing, combining the two names together might bring something wonderful.” The female replied, nodding her dark head slowly.

The female added that she looked forward to meeting the pups soon, Soran was unsure which she meant, the sable fae's youngest litter or her own pups, but she was sure that she would be wanting to see them both. She nodded again as her pale daughter said that she was tired, the sable female's own eyelids felt heavy, she could not imagine how she would cope if she were as heavily pregnant as Nani. She rose slowly, crossing from her own make shift bed to Naniko's, slowly she bent down, gently brushing at the pale girl's hair, leaning over her and planting a soft kiss on her forehead. She gently placed a hand upon the pale woman's stomach smiling slightly.
"Yes, sleep little one, little ones in fact." The lady said softly, adding the last part as she rested her hand upon her daughter's growing stomach. She crossed the room once more and made herself comfortable on the bed of furs, curling up, her long tail wrapping itself over her long legs. Slowly her eyelids began to droop and she began to drift away into a deep sleep.

<style type="text/css">
.freebaug42 b {font-weight:bold; color:#deb6ba; letter-spacing:1px; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.1em #ac5159; }
.freebaug42 p {text-indent:0px; padding:6px 16px; margin:0px;}
.freebaug42 {margin:0 auto; width:500px; background-color:#c58891; background-image:url(http://i.imgur.com/Zyd8h.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; border:1px solid #520e0e; padding: 200px 0px 8px 0px; font-family: Georgia, serif; font-size:12px; color:#520e0e; text-shadow: 0.1em 0.1em 0.2em #; letter-spacing:.6px; word-spacing:.9x; line-height:13.5px; text-align:justify;}
.freebaug42 p b:before { content: open-quote; }
.freebaug42 p b:after {content: close-quote; }
</style>
WC: 683
Table by the wonderful Alli

[/html]

Messages In This Thread