Ease of Mind
[html]

Table & Coding © Kiki; It is fine and I don't mind the PP. I don't normally care about the small stuff as long as it stays true to my character and well, Ouija is about touch so there is no reason for him to deny it

He didn't figure the other would be upset that he continued to work. After all he could still talk and communicate at the same time. In fact he was intent on doing so. But it was simply the way he was brought up that he couldn't let any work rest until it was completed. It wasn't in him to neglect things and he figured the other would understand that since they had lived in the same place prior to this area. After all it wasn't as if Ouija had meant any disrespect by his distraction. No, he simply couldn't lay the task at hand aside when he had it close to completion already. Since he couldn't recall details he could only go with a silhouette for now. At least until he spotted the creature again to allow him to crave in the details to add to the silhouette.

He certainly didn't mind the touch in the slightest. In fact he made to try to lean back against the male behind him. Touch made him comfortable since it was what he had grown up with. Though it seemed rare outside of the cult. Most he had met in this area refused to touch of someone that was just met. It was something he didn't understand but didn't push the issue either. If they didn't accept friendly touches then there was nothing that he could do in order to change that.

"Except it isn't home. It doesn't have the feel of it. It is more shelter than home. It doesn't even feel of family as it is proclaimed to be. No one really seems to care about each other here. No offers to help when work has to be done. No one really seeming to work at all." He spoke quietly, noting the differences that made him unable to claim this place as home. He tilted his back to look up at the other. "The only thing the same are a few faces and living in caves. I worry that there are too many non-believers here. No one seems to practice any longer. No one taking the precautions for protection. I worry that it just inviting the evil spirits to come take hold of this place." He alluded to the feelings that he had about this place having grown to be cursed. He figured it to be that the majority living here did nothing for protection. That it was their skepticism that welcomed all the negative to present itself and make itself known. It seemed even his aunt and sister had lost their beliefs from being here for so long. He felt that the older male might understand his feelings and perhaps not chastise him for it. the other should know just how loyal he was that he wasn't one to turn his back on what he pledged himself to without reason.

He was practically a male replica of his aunt, except he chose to stain himself in multiple colors whereas she didn't. She didn't hold to her beliefs of white being pristine and therefore it had to be dirtied because none were meant to be that pure for it is disrespectful. Unless she went and changed that belief in order to suit her needs of course. Not that such was why Ouija dyed himself. For him it was a matter of preference. Nature was full of color that he simply chose not to be stuck to a single one. Instead he displayed the colors of nature across his pelt.

A deep rumble of appreciation formed within his chest as his neck was played with. It even caused him to falter on his work as he closed his eyes. The touch combined with the words had his mind reading much more into the situation. "Are you saying you would rather have me plain?" The words were practically mumbled out as head became tilted back to allow him to peer at the other male. "You wish to scrub me clean and make me brand new just for you?" The words might come off as innocent enough but clearly not with the tones that they were spoken in, that hint of desire that resonated in his voice and was reflected in his eyes.

<style>
.od-runstones-ooc {font-style:italic;text-align:right;width:414px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;padding-bottom:3px;}
.od-runstones p {padding:5px 15px; margin:0px; text-indent:30px;}
.od-runstones b {color:#7c454d; letter-spacing:-.2px;text-shadow: .05em .05em .25em #000000;}
.od-runstones {background-image:url(http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v312/ ... /7NQEH.png); background-position:top center; background-repeat:no-repeat; font-family:Verdana, arial, sans-serif; font-size:12px; color:#777075; letter-spacing:.4px; word-spacing:.3px; line-height:16px; width:414px; text-align:justify; padding:215px 0px 0px 0px; background-color:#c6c4c9;margin:0px auto;border:1px solid #655345;}
.od-runstones-wc {font-style:normal;text-align:right;width:414px;font-size:11px;font-family:Verdana, Arial, sans-serif;margin:0px auto;}
</style>[/html]

Messages In This Thread