Joining
hello and welcome to 'Souls. My name is Honey and if you have any questions or problems, please dont hesitate to PM me, or James (Naniko D'Angelo) and we'll be sure to help you out! Its lovely to meet you!

It wasnt getting any easier. Four days had passed since that fateful day and the black leader was beginning to feel the pain and the hurt gauging larger areas of his heart away. Like a parasite eating away at his internal organs, the outward signs of suffering were beginning to show. He tried to stay with Demi a lot, showing her that everything was okay and that he forgave her. She was still ill, still weak and sick despite her bodies measures to make her better again. With the pups miscarried, the subject of the dark males immense sorrow, her body should begin to get better again. He had been feeding her strips of raw meat to get her strength back up. But what he found was helping his sorrow more than anything, was throwing himself into what needed to be done around the pack. And it appeared to be quite a lot. Since Liev's leave, a lot of the stables hadnt been finished, the buildings the grey Russian had outlined unfinished. And the dark male had instead thrown himself into this instead,

Pitch black ears flashed back against his skull as a howl broke through the summer day. It hadn't been long since Fara had been accepted into Anathema and the male gave a soft sigh. Straightening from his position kneeling on the ground, measuring the ground for the next lot to go down. His head buzzed softly and he groaned softly to himself. Heartbreak wasnt mental, as most people suspected. As he stood, a searing pain through his chest made him pause, before pushing it aside and taking off towards the borders. He saw the tawny pelt of a luperci, ginger on one of his paws. Unfortunately Demi was in no state to come and see to him medically, so perhaps Panda could help him at some point. He tried to look at least a little welcoming, even if it turned out as an awkward grimace.

"Greetings, you are on Anathema's borders. I am Theodore Stone, Rakeeb of Anathema. How can I help?"

He offered, feeling more like a help desk than anything. Still, one had to go about this in the right way, else Naniko would be mad at him. He came to a stop, work belt loose around his waist, hanging with all sorts of materials and tools for building. Crossing his arms over his chest, the male waited for an answer.

Messages In This Thread